Tolman says this isn’t political . . . like hell it isn’t-
Prosecutor: Monkey-wrencher won’t do long prison time. ‘Curious’ case » ‘That’s good news,’ says DeChristopher, whose clean record would help if he is convicted. By Patty Henetz. The Salt Lake Tribune.
– – – – –
Earlier stories about this on this blog-
- Bogus oil and gas bid folk hero to be prosecuted by Obama Administration
- 2/4/09. Salazar Cancels Oil and Gas Leases on your public land in Utah
- 1/19/09. Last minute court decision blocks sale of the Utah oil and gas leases-
- 1/2/09. Land auction monkeywrencher has a new plan
- 12/23/08. Bogus bidder on BLM oil and gas auction picks up support
- 12/19/08. Original story. Versions of this appeared in many news outlets. Many of these have since disappeared into the archives. The one on Huffington Post has not. Tim DeChristopher Throws Utah Oil And Gas Drilling Leases Auction Into Chaos. Huffington Post.
- 11/9/08. Utah oil and gas lease sale riles Park Service. BLM dropped routine consultation to rush sales–